Everyone loves a parade! And when you visit Disney, everyone wants to see the castle. The castles at the Disney parks are certainly one of the most photographed items. And we want to see all your fabulous photos!! This month's theme is all about parades and castles. Here's all the rules and instructions to play:
- Scrap a page that shows off your photos from the castles or parades at any of the Disney parks around the world. There's so many fun parades to choose from! And you probably have tons of photos in front of the castles.
- Follow these 3 instructions:
- Use at least 3 photos
- Use the word "Disney" somewhere on your page (in the title, journaling, flair, word art, journal tag)
- Include some pixie dust
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST November 30th
Two winners will be selected and announced the first week of December. One winner will be chosen at random so all participants have a chance to win. The second winner will be selected as the most outstanding layout. Both winners will receive a gift certificate to Kellybell Designs store.
Here's some kit ideas to use for scrapping your challenge layout. You might like to use Boom Pow!, Cinderelly, Don't Ya Love A Parade, Essential Disney, Loyal & Brave, Magical Beginning, Merry & Bright, Once Upon A Time, Sleepy Beauty or Spooktacular.
Check out Kelly's blog to see lots more inspiration from her entire Creative Team and to find out who won the October Blog Challenge. Here is the layout I made for the Parades & Castles Blog Challenge.