My Three Reasons

Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's HERE!!



National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday May 4th celebrates scrappers worldwide!! There’s so many people who are passionate about scrapbooking and preserving precious family memories. It’s incredible how much the scrapbooking industry has grown year after year. It doesn’t seem to be slowing down either!! At Kellybell Designs, Me and My Creative Team have lots of goodies planned for you. There’s a free kit, storewide sale, coupons and blog train coming your way!!
 
Have fun hopping to each of My CT blogs to pick up your freebies. Don’t forget to leave some love along with way. This blog train will only be travelling this weekend. Once Monday comes along, all the links will be taken down. Here is your blog train schedule:Kelly and Ana – http://kellybelldesigns.com/blog/
Linda and Lynnette – http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
This is one train you don’t want to miss! Take a look at my resort word art. All aboard! Get ready for a fun ride!!
 
 
You can download my freebie here:

4 comments:

MelanieB said...

Thank you so much! This is my favourite hotel and your work art is PERFECT! Have a great weekend!

MelanieB said...

*word art, sorry!

Liza said...

Thank you for the awesome word art!

teethdr said...

thank you! I LOVE this hotel! Wonderful WA!