July is finally here and it's time for a new Kellybell Designs Blog Challenge. This month's theme is called "My Favorite". You'll need to think about what is your favorite Kellybell kit and scrap a page with only that kit. Boy, that's going to hard to do!!
Here's the participation prize you'll receive this month for playing along. CT member JessicaP has made a border cluster and cluster frame for you. Everyone who submits a layout will receive a participation prize. And the most outstanding layout will receive a gift certificate to Kelly's store.
Here are the rules and instruction to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page using your favorite Kellybell Designs kit. You can only use items from that 1 collection (kit with matching word art, page starters and paper stacks) so make sure you choose wisely.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- You can use as many photos as you want and include as many elements and papers that you choose. We want to see your creativity sparkle!
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST July 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery.
The most outstanding layout will be announced the first week of August. That's also when the participation prizes will be sent out. Check your stash to see what Kellybell Designs kits you already own or take some time to browse through Kelly's store to see if you want to pick up a new collection to scrap with.
You can find lots of inspiration at Kelly's Blog to give you some ideas of what to scrap for this challenge. Take a look at my layout using my favorite Kellybell kit.