My Three Reasons

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Look What I Made!

I am practicing my sewing. I really like being able to create something that I can actually hold. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE digital scrapbooking and being able to tell our story that way. But there is something about being able to create something tangible, and useful, that just feels good. This past Christmas I tried to make PJ pants for the kids. They turned out ok, except for Kim's, they didn't fit and I couldn't get the crotch area right. So this time I did things a little different and I really like how they turned out. So here is a photo of the PJ shorts I made for Kim and Christopher. I made some for Ashley too but for some reason I don't have a picture.



1 comment:

Linda said...

Those look awesome Christy. My cute little PJ bottoms are just about worn out, so I would love to have your pattern/instructions. Will you be posting them or can you email me? I'd love to give this a try!!