Oh my, it's the dog days of summer. August is finally here. Summer vacations are in full swing and all the kiddos are riding bikes or swimming in the pools. Ahhhh, summer time! Do you think you can get motivated enough for another monthly challenge? Food is always a good motivator. Kelly's newest blog challenge is all about snacking and eating. It's called "I'm Hungry!"
Here's the participation prize you'll receive this month for playing along. CT member Sharon has made a beautiful set of journal cards for you. Everyone who submits a layout will receive a participation prize. And the most outstanding layout will receive a gift certificate to Kelly's store.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page about a Disney dining experience. This can be a character meal, signature dining, counter service meal, snacks, room service or anything with food.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- You can use as many photos as you want and include as many elements and papers that you choose. We want to see your creativity sparkle!
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST August 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery.
The most outstanding layout will be announced the first week of September. That's also when the participation prizes will be sent out. Check your stash to see what Kellybell Designs kits you already own or take some time to browse through Kelly's store to see if you want to pick up a new collection to scrap with.
Here are a few of Kelly's kits that might be helpful for this challenge.
You can find lots of inspiration at Kelly's Blog to give you some ideas of what to scrap for this challenge. Here is my page. Good luck with the challenge!