The kids are back to school. Now it's time to start day dreaming about a trip around the world. What's on your bucket list for places to visit? One place where you can visit lots of countries, all in one afternoon, is Epcot's World Showcase. That's the theme for this month's Kellybell Designs blog challenge - 'Around The World'.
Here's the participation prize you'll receive this month for playing along. CT member Roxana has made a beautiful set of journal cards for you. Everyone who submits a layout will receive a participation prize. And the most outstanding layout will receive a gift certificate to Kelly's store.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page from the many countries in Disney's Epcot World Showcase. You can show off characters there, dining places, architecture, rides or other scenery from any of the World Showcase countries.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- You can use as many photos as you want and include as many elements and papers that you choose. We want to see your creativity sparkle!
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Sept 30th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery.
The most outstanding layout will be announced the first week of October. That's also when the participation prizes will be sent out. Check your stash to see what Kellybell Designs kits you already own or take some time to browse through Kelly's store to see if you want to pick up a new collection to scrap with.
Here are a few of Kelly's kits that might be helpful for this challenge.
You can find lots of inspiration at Kelly's Blog to give you some ideas of what to scrap for this challenge. This is my layout for the "Around The World" challenge.