It's finally Fall. Hopefully the temperatures have cooled down and you are starting to think about pumpkins and Fall festivals. It's time for another blog challenge at Kellybell Designs. This one is called "You're A Star".
Here's the participation prize you'll receive this month for playing along. CT member Julie has created a coordinating paper stack and word art title. Everyone who submits a layout will receive a participation prize. And the most outstanding layout will receive a gift certificate to Kelly's store.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page that shows off any rides, characters, dining, scenery or shows from Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- You can use as many photos as you want and include as many elements and papers that you choose. We want to see your creativity sparkle!
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Oct 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery.
The most outstanding layout will be announced the first week of November. That's also when the participation prizes will be sent out.
Check your stash to see what Kellybell Designs kits you already own or take some time to browse through Kelly's store to see if you want to pick up a new collection to scrap with. Here are a few of Kelly's kits to use for scrapping Hollywood Studios photos.
You can find lots of inspiration at Kelly's Blog to give you some ideas of what to scrap for this challenge. Here's my page for the 'You're A Star" challenge: